We are excited to announce the official launch of the new Stampin’ Up! online stores tomorrow, Tuesday August 4 at 7 AM (MT)! The new store works like many of the other shopping sites that you’ve seen online. It just makes intuitive sense!
Here are some of the new features that will make your shopping online store so much better.
- The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- New and improved store navigation provides an updated and enhanced shopping experience.
- The site utilizes new, larger imagery to better showcase our products and allow up-close details to be seen.
- New landing pages tell our product stories better.
- New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience, allowing you to more easily find what you are looking for. The store’s organization and terminology are also more intuitive for new customers.
- The site utilizes inventory status information to show customers what items will be retiring soon, have low inventory, or are backordered so they can make informed purchasing decisions.
- Customers can mark their favorite items for later reference, and they can create and share personalized wish lists. This is an awesome feature – keep your wishlist right online!!
- A new Quick Shop feature makes it easy to add items to your cart. We have also simplified the checkout process.
It won’t be live until 7 AM Mountain Time, August 4, but it will have a new link address. So to make sure everything works okay for you:
- Please login to my store today and write down your password.
- Tomorrow, logon to my store and you will be automatically sent to the new site where you will logon. Once you do, be sure my name is listed in the top color bar as your demonstrator. If not, I’d appreciate your selecting me as your demo!
Tomorrow, have fun browsing the new shopping site with all its features. I know you will be excited how easy it is to find things, make wishlists and coordinate your shopping lists! I can’t wait to see it myself! Let me know if you have any problems.
Remember, today is the last day to earn $5 bonus coupons on each of your $50 purchases to begin using tomorrow!