Did you miss getting the Everything is Rosy medley last May? Well it’s back, but on the clearance rack at 15% off! It includes these exclusive products, all for only $68:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
I haven’t had time to play with mine since I got it last May, so I pulled it out today and started creating. Unfortunately the first two cards I needed to make were sympathy cards. Two of my dear friends had deaths in their family this week. One’s brother died of a massive heart attach at only 66! And the other’s last sister passed away after a lengthy illness. Not fun cards to make, but this suite of products allowed me to make some beautiful cards.
The only additional supplies I needed were a Night of Navy ink pad, SNAIL adhesive and dimensional to pop up the tag on the fronts.
And here’s a few more things I made with the supplies from this medley!
I also covered one of the new Gold mini Pizza boxes and attached one of the tags.
Of course, another quick and easy thing to make was gift tags!
This medley has so many things in it that you can make lots and lots of cards, gift boxes, tags and even memory keeping pages! Don’t miss out on this Everything is Rosy medley! It’s only available while supplies last.
And be sure to check out the other clearance rack items. The Delightfully Detailed Note cards (onsite for $3.80 for 20 cards and envelopes) and coordinating Memories and More cards ($4 for 50 double-sided cards and some additional laser cut pieces) are a great bargain. You’ll be able to make at least 20, yes 20, cards. Just choose an ink pad and your choice of a stamp set. Now that’s a bargain.
Thanks for stopping by today! I’ll post some more ideas using clearance rack items later. But don’t wait, things go fast when they are on sale! Need help or ideas? Email me and I’d be happy to help you plan your craft projects. Happy stamping!