May brings lots of flowers, and I have a suggestion for you today to bring more flowers into your creative life. Stampin’ Up! is making it easier for beginners and casual stampers to create wonderful cards and projects without the hassle of buying a whole lot of things. I’m a little late in sharing this new, all-in-one “Everything is Rosy” kit that’s available only through May 31!
The Everything Is Rosy kit includes a Product Medley (#150059) of these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 polymer stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Take a look at this video that showcases the wonderful products in this medley bundle!
Ready to get started? Here’s several beautiful cards you can make with this set:
Ready to create your own projects? You can order the Everything is Rosy kit with just one order number – 150059! How easy is that? But hurry since it’s only available through May 31.
Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow, I’ll share more ideas of things you can make from this incredible kit!