I’m having so much fun with all my new things from the Stampin’ Up!. Today’s card uses the new Cupcakes and Carousels paper stack from the Occasions catalog and my free stamp set “Any Occasion” from the Sale-a-bration catalog. As I said last week, I have lots of birthday cards to make for January and February for family & friends.
I used last week’s FMS template to make the card. I’ve talked many times about using templates as a starting point for the inspiration for your card creations.
Here’s how to make this card (let me know if you like these new, easy to follow directions):
- Very Vanilla card base, cut 5-1/2″ x 11″ and folded in half
- Calypso Coral cut at 5-1/4″ x 4″ and embossed with the Softly Falling folder (sideways)
- Bermuda Bay cut at 4-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Cupcakes & Carousels DSP cut at 4-5/8″ x 1-5/8″
- Early Espresso cut at 4″ x 1″
- Scrap of Very Vanilla to stamp your happy BD greeting from the Any Occasions SAB stamp set in Early Espresso ink (hint: you can manipulate polymer stamps to fit the area you want to stamp. The birthday greeting had more of a curve, but I laid it out on the flag string to match the curve as I pressed my clear block onto the stamp!).
- Tassel and fancy twine from the Cups & Carousels embellishment kit.
These are the supplies you’ll need and with your $50 or more order – you get the stamp set I used FREE during Sale-a-bration! How cool is that?! And this versatile stamp set is one you’ll want to have in your craft room since it has a variety of great sayings for many occasions!
Want a handmade birthday card? For 2017, #imbringingbirthdaysback and I want to celebrate you on your birthday with a homemade card! If you would like a handmade birthday card from me, please email me at JB Stamper with your name, address, and your birthdate! I will not share your information with anyone, just send you a handmade birthday card as a thank you for following my blog! And if you want to include your wedding anniversary date, I’ll add that to my card list! Thanks for stopping by today!