All good things must come to an end, but that means even better things are on the way! Sara Douglass, CEO of Stampin’ Up! shared a “sneak peek” of the new Stampin’ Up!’s 2016-2017 Annual Catalog that begins June 1, 2016.
It was released to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators at our annual convention last week. Oh how I miss not being there this year, but my hubby and I got a once in a lifetime opportunity, so we are off to a Western European cruise! I’m also missing catching up with all my Stampin’ Up! buddies from around the U.S.!
But I’ll get to see my online copy on later today. I just hope the WiFi on the cruise is fast enough so I can see it all! I know there will be a lot of wonderful new products to add to my “need” list, there always is with Stampin’ Up!. While I won’t be able to share them with you until June 1, but I can share projects using the new product.
But wait, do you want to get your hands on the new catalog sooner? Join Stampin’ Up! with me! There are so many great perks to being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator—one of the biggest being getting to see new catalogs (and products!) before they’re available to the general public. FAQs about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator:
- New catalogs are unveiled at our global events—when you attend a global event (live or local), you’re one of the very first to get your hands on the newest catalog and to see all the latest and greatest products coming out! And you also get some of the new products free at convention!
- Shortly after the global event, a PDF of the catalog is posted online for all demonstrators to view.
- You are able to preorder new products a whole month ahead of your customers.
- You also receive a complimentary copy of the catalog as a demonstrator.
- What are the minimum sales requirements?
- You only need a minimum of 300 CVS ($ in the U.S.) in sales per quarter.
- What if I want to do this as a hobby only?
- Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose, you can simply place our own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal your minimum quarterly sales.
- How much does it cost to get started?
- The Starter Kit is only $99 USD and is fully customizable. You choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products, and you also receive a business supply pack to help you run your business (valued at $35).
- How do I earn money if I want to as a demonstrator?
- You can earn money in three ways: instant or deferred income (20-25% of each order), monthly volume rebates (4-13% of totally monthly sales), and monthly team commissions (1-5.5% of your recruits’ sales).
- Do I need to recruit other demonstrators?
- No! If you were to recruit demnostrators, you would be paid team commissions on your team’s sales, but this is a perk, not a requirement.
- What if I decide I don’t want to continue? Will I be penalized if I quit?
- You may choose to stop at anytime, and you are not penalized. You simply stop placing orders. However, there are so many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator. If you have any questions about Stampin’ Up! or becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact me and I’ll be happy to talk to you!
- So, join now!￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
So consider joining my JB Stamper team to get your new catalog free and 1-month early! Stay tuned in May to some sneak peaks of the new products coming our way!
QUOTE FOR THE DAY:
Clear your mind of “CAN’T”! You can do anything, it just takes some thought and hard work!